The Blueprint for Planning Your Life +Business in 10min a Day (or less!)
Events by Allie & +EBAPlanners introduces a series of online digital courses covering everything from social media content planning to meal planning to chore charts to budgeting for business, and more.
For more information on our products and services, subscribe below to our weekly newsletter below.
Events by Allie introduces +EBAPlanners‘
Online Digital Courses
10 years of event planning knowledge, tips, to-dos, time hacks and templates to help you plan your days, weeks, and months with intention, setting you up to not only get things done, but to accomplish your goals and dreams too.
Each digital course will be offered on a software platform via the internet for a one time fee. You will have access to the course for the lifetime it exists. There will be a video portion, usually about an hour long, a downloadable PDF to work through during the course and access to a private Facebook Group where you and your fellow digital planners can converse, share tips and stories, and watch Live during the Q&A.
This online digital course will provide you with an 8-pg template for social media content planning. I’ll teach you how batch creating your content (copy, photos, links, hashtags etc) and storing it all in one place will save you time when it comes time to scheduling or posting your social media content.
Members ONLY Launch: Sept 21, 2020
(sign up for our newsletter to become a member)
Public Launch: Oct 20, 2020
Course Start: Nov 2, 2020
We’ve all gone to the fridge and stared in wonder about what we’re going to magically make for dinner tonight, right? This online digital course will walk you through 3 easy steps to implement meal planning into your household so you no longer have to waste time staring into the fridge in wonder.
Family chores got you down? This online digital course will teach you how to implement a family chore chart so that your entire family can work together to keep your home clean. I’ll provide examples of age appropriate chores, rewards, motivation and tracking tips.
Why You’ll Love Our Courses
There has never been a better time to Plan Your Life +Business with purpose and intention. Planning with purpose and intention means you decide how your life plays out. You don’t react, you act. Taking action to plan your life helps you establish goals, arrange them in logical order and then decide in advance, what to do, how to do it and who should do it. Each of our digital courses includes:
- 1-hr to complete
- PDF template included
- 3-5 steps ea. for easy completion
- Tips, to-do’s, and time hacks found no where else
- Private Facebook Group for Q&A
- Discounts on other products
- How long does it take to see results?
- You will see results immediately, if you put in the time. So as soon as you can implement the planner, the sooner you can save time. (and stop the frustration of posting on the fly!)
- What if it doesn’t work for me?
- This course will provide you with tips, tricks and the know how to make the social media content planner will work for you BUT you have to put in the time and effort. That’s how planning works.
- I’ve seen similar stuff in the past—what makes this different?
- This course is different because you will actually get step by step instructions of how to set up a strategy and implementation path to help save yourself time.
- What if I don’t have much time to spend on it right now?
- Literally, this course will take 1 hr to complete. You can download the PDF’s and have them ready for the video. You can pause the video and implement as you go, or you can implement all the steps after the video. Its up to you. You will have lifetime access to the course, so you can always come back to it later.
- Will it be a good fit for me?
- If you feel you are spending too much time on content planning for your social media platforms, this course is for you. If you are struggling to find the content for your posts (i.e. photos, hashtags, post type etc) then this course is for you. If you want to be organized in your content planning, spend less time scheduling and posting to your social media platforms, then this course is for you.
- How long does it take to work through the material?
- This course shouldn’t take you longer than one hour to complete, then one hour per week for implementing the steps outlined in the course, into your weekly schedule.
- How long do I have access to the course?
- As a registered course taker, you will have access to the course for the life of the course, meaning, as long as the course is available on on this site, you will have access to it, regardless of any changes and updates made to the course. Its a one time fee for the lifetime of the course.
Our Favourite Planners Right Now
Just like you can meal plan for breakfast lunch and dinner at home, you can also meal plan for your child’s lunch box meals.
Given the fact that many kids won’t physically be going back to school, but will be home-schooling, I have created a weekly home school planner to help keep your child’s school routine on time, and on subject.