VIRTUAL EVENT MANAGEMENT
Virtual Platform Coordination, Contracts & Responsibilities
I will manage all platform communications and coordination pre-event, on-site and post-event, serving as primary liaison between client and the platform including any breakout room needs, registration and your supplier/sponsor/vendor needs.
- Platform sourcing, evaluation and design
- Platform management with onsite execution
- Troubleshooting, safety and budget management
- Staffing and registration needs
- Social media and website management
- Pre and post survey
Audio Visual, Camera Lighting & Media Relations
I will help source and negotiate audio visual, camera lighting and media needs, serving as liaison between the client and the supplier, to maximize client needs, monitoring usage and ensuring riders, equipment and supplies are properly managed and executed, reviewing and maintaining schedules, production sheets and run times keeping the virtual event on time.
- Supplier, vendor and sponsor relationship building
- Video and Livestream needs
- Advertising, branding, promotional and marketing material management of suppliers
Engagement, SWAG & Collateral
I will manage creation of content & design of virtual event schedule, event collateral, sponsor/vendor/supplier advertising and viewer engagement, creating, sourcing and developing the delivery of virtual event SWAG.
- Communications, press releases, and emails to virtual event ticket holders
- FAQ and chat management for viewer engagement
Interested in working together?
Call me at 289-213-9084 or Email me at allie at allievmarsh dot com.
Still not sure? Here’s how to get started.
- Tell me about your event. Click this link to complete a short questionnaire where you’ll be asked a few questions about your event. This will help me determine how I can best help you.
- Schedule a FREE consultation. Make sure to select the FREE 30 min Event Management Consultation once you submit our questionnaire in step 1.
- Let’s Talk! We’ll use our 30 min consultation to review the questions and your answers, we’ll discuss your event and what services I can offer you.
- Then we’ll get started! I’ll provide next steps and a quote for executing your event.
Still have questions? Email me.