Do you have an idea for an event but don’t have the slightest idea where to start? Do you want to just hand over the event idea and let someone else plan it for you?
Well you’ve come to the right place.
Events by Allie can manage your entire event for you.
Venue Coordination, Contracts & Responsibilities
We will manage all venue communications and coordination pre-event, on-site and post-event, serving as primary liaison between client and the venue including any meeting room needs, vehicle logistics, room block needs, registration of your guests and your supplier/vendor needs.
Audio Visual, Staging & Media Relations
We will help source and negotiate audio visual and media needs, serving as a liaison between the client and the supplier, maximizing audio visual and staging usage and minimizing duplication of equipment, ensuring entertainment riders and equipment are properly managed and executed, reviewing schedules, floorplans and production run sheets with the onsite venue manager.
Transportation, Food & Beverage and Collateral
We will create and manage arrival & departure manifest for all delegates to/from airport, manage creation of content & design of event guide, signage and any handouts, creating & developing event schedule & agenda, sourcing, recommending, managing, processing payment & delivery of all event SWAG.
Services include (but not limited to):
- Site Visit, Evaluation, Planning and Design
- Project & Venue Management, Onsite Execution
- Vehicle Logistics & Transportation
- Troubleshooting and Safety, Budget Management
- Supplier, Vendor & Sponsor Relationship Building
- Staff & Registration Needs, Set Up & Strike
- Photography, Video & Livestream Needs, Audio/Visual Needs
- Newsletters/Press Releases, Event Communications (Public/Private)
- Advertising/Branding/Promotional Items, Marketing Materials
- Social Media/Website Management, Media/Press Kits
- Limo Service/Town Car (Pick up and Drop off)
- Travel Arrangements (Planes, Trains & Automobiles)
- Accommodations, Member/Guest Communication & Engagement
- BEO and Food & Beverage Services, Accessibility Needs
- Pre & Post Survey, Collateral & Print Management, Online Registration
Interested in working together?
Call me at 289-213-9084 or Email me at allie at allievmarsh dot com.
Still not sure? Here’s how to get started.
- Tell me about your event. Click this link to complete a short questionnaire where you’ll be asked a few questions about your event. This will help me determine how I can best help you.
- Schedule a FREE consultation. Make sure to select the FREE 30 min Event Management Consultation once you submit your questionnaire in step 1.
- Let’s Talk! We’ll use our 30min consultation to review the questions and your answers, we’ll discuss your event and what services I can offer you.
- Then we’ll get started! I’ll provide next steps and a quote for executing your event.
Still have questions? Email me.