Planning an Event?
Planning a successful event isn’t as simple as arranging a dinner party. Even a medium-sized event can require careful planning for budget, venue, guest lists, food and beverage, transportation and accommodations. It’s a big job and to ensure your guests have the best experience possible takes time, effort and attention to detail.
That’s where I come in.
With over a decade of experience working with all sorts of companies and not-for-profit organizations, I’ve developed processes to ensure a successful event and I can set you up for success too, with three steps:
- Learn about your event. By completing a brief survey, you’ll answer key questions to identify what your event is about and why you’re doing it; who it’s intended to reach; where you’re planning to host it; and when the event is to take place.
- Let’s talk. The survey responses will help me understand the challenges you face. We’ll schedule a 60-minute phone conference to identify the obstacles and solutions ahead of you in the planning stage.
- Time for action. Within a week of our call, I will provide you with a one-page planning road map that will help layout the processes required to successfully plan the event on-budget and on-time, including key timing milestones that should be achieved.
As always, I’m here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have, throughout this process.
Planning events is my favourite thing to do. I love the details; I love the organizing, and best of all, I love seeing it all come to fruition on event day. Let me share my expertise to help you create a memorable, fun and stress-free event.
Event Planning can be:
- Stress free
- Problem free
- Profitable/On Budget
- & FUN!
Here’s What You Get:
- 60min Call to Review your EVENT and determine Actionable Items and key milestone timeline for you to execute
- 30min Follow-Up Call pre-event to ensure you are prepared for the event
- One low payment of $100 (+HST)
- Complete the 5W’s Questionnaire.