Planning an Event?
Planning a successful event isn’t as simple as arranging a dinner party. Even a medium-sized event can require careful planning for budget, venue, guest lists, food and beverage, transportation and accommodations. It’s a big job and to ensure your guests have the best experience possible takes time, effort and attention to detail.
That’s where I come in.
With over a decade of experience, working with all sorts of companies and not-for-profit organization, I’ve developed simple processes to ensure a successful event and I can help set you up for success too, with three simple steps:
- Learn about your event. By completing a brief survey, you’ll answer key questions to identify what your event is about and why you’re doing it; who it’s intended to reach; where you’re planning to host it; and when the event is to take place.
- Let’s talk. The survey responses submitted will help me understand more about your event and the potential challenges you face. We’ll schedule a 60-minute phone conference to identify the obstacles and solutions ahead of you in the planning stages, pre-event.
- Time for action. Within a week of our phone conference, I will provide you with a one-page planning road map that will help layout the processes required to successfully plan the event on-budget and on-time, including key timing milestones that should be achieved.
As always, I’m here to help you along the way with any questions or concerns you may have, throughout the entire process. I’m just an email away.
So, if you’re planning an event and just need to run a few things by someone who’s done it before, here’s how we can make that happen:
- Complete and submit the 5W’s Questionnaire. Once you hit submit, you will be directed to schedule a call with me.
- Book your 60min Call to Review your event. You will be asked to make a payment of $97 (+HST).
- Within the week, your planning road map, inclusive of Actionable Items and key timing milestones will be provided, ready for you to execute.
- Then, we’ll book a 30min Follow-Up Call pre-event to ensure you are prepared for your event.
Grab these FREE templates to help you start planning your event!
TOP 10 TIPS
For planning your first event
Can’t decide what the most important aspects are of your event? Here’s 10 to start with from an expert planner.